Thursday, April 28, 2011

21 weeks along

Today I am 21 weeks along and feeling really good.  I am noticing more changes in my belly and feeling Brooke often enough that I'm not using my heartbeat monitor daily anymore.  It's very exciting!  I not only feel her kick my belly but also sometimes my organs, which is such a weird feeling!  Once she gets bigger, I think it's going to start hurting, but at this point it's just a weird twitch or something.  So strange!  And I love it!!

On Monday I have my next OB appt and I'm really looking forward to seeing Brooke again.  I love that I'm excited to go to the doctor now instead of anxious!  It's really such a great feeling.  If I get more pictures on Monday, I'll post them.  For now, here is my latest bump picture.  I feel like my belly is getting more rounded and higher now.

No comments: