Monday, April 25, 2011

Brooke is getting stronger!

Over the past few days, Brooke has definitely become stronger, so I am now feeling her daily activity pretty easily.  She seems to be the most active in the late afternoon and evening.  Last night she really started kicking me regularly when we were sitting on the couch watching tv between 8-9.  She was kicking me so hard that I could feel it on the outside of my belly, and Paul even got to feel her!  It is just so cool!  I'm so happy to be feeling her every day now and with more certainty.  She is still sitting pretty low, but on Friday night I was having some sharp pains on both sides of my uterus, which makes Paul and me think that the uterus is starting to be squeezed by my pelvic bones and will probably start lifting up out of it soon.  I can definitely feel the top of my uterus at my belly button and I think it's supposed to move above my belly button by 23 weeks, which is in a little over 2 weeks!

After having a relaxing weekend, I am feeling much more positive and happy today, and that feels really good.  I had a weird dream last night (as usual because I constantly have weird dreams) that I could feel Brooke's foot in my side, even from the outside (I was able to kind of grab it with my hand from outside my belly), and I was able to hug and see her even though she was still in my belly.  And she was beautiful :)  I just cannot wait to meet her!!!

No comments: