Friday, August 6, 2010

Kristie's Bump Watch

Today I am 21 weeks along. Each week that goes by gives me more hope for Brady. He is going strong and likes to move around a lot. Last night I got a massage and it felt wonderful. I'm going to have to go more often to get these knots out of my back :) Hopefully the massage increased my blood flow to Brady, so that he gets more nutrients! There's really no change in the bump this week or in my waist size, but that doesn't mean he's not growing. Who knows how all that works in there!

Today I leave for Boston to visit my sister for her bachelorette party and bridal shower. It's Brady's first time on the plane, so I'm hoping that he takes it well. It's also his first time meeting his Aunt Jenny, so I am very excited! It will be a lot of fun and really nice to spend time with my sister. It's been too long.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Kristie,
We are friends of your Mom and Dad and have been keeping up with you and Jenny as you have gown into such special young women. We have been reading your blog and have been praying for Brady and you and Paul. You have been so strong and brave through all of this. We so admire you both. Our prayers have and will continue to be with you all. Thank you for sharing.
Sharon and Bruce Huntzinger