Friday, August 20, 2010

Bump Watch - 8/20/2010


Today I am 23 weeks pregnant! It's crazy to think that in 3 weeks I'll be in my third trimester. This trimester is definitely going faster than the first. I am measuring 38" around my belly now, so I've gained another half inch since last week, which is a good sign. I am feeling Brady kick a lot more often now and with more strength. Paul and I can even see his pokes from the outside sometimes, which was really cool for him to see!

I am feeling much better after this week. I got to catch up on my sleep and on chores around the house. I also got to exercise one day, which was great! I am starting to feel more uncomfortable now sometimes when sitting in certain positions, but it's not too bad yet. I ordered a body pillow for sleeping, so I'm excited to get that!

I've really gotten good at focusing on each day as it comes and the good things about that day, rather than worrying about the future. This change in attitude is good for me overall, so I have Brady to thank for that! :) This weekend we are going to Virginia Beach to visit some friends. It will be our last trip out of town until Jenny's wedding in October, so it will be nice to take a break from traveling. College Football season starts in 2 weeks. Can't wait!


1 comment:

JaclynK said...

Your baby belly is looking so cute! That shirt definitely shows it off a lot more. :) ...Continuing to pray for you guys each day - keep the faith! Have a blast in VB...
-Jaclyn
ps - Please share my condolences with your Mom and family.