Monday, March 14, 2011

Bump update

Today I am 14.5 weeks along and feeling really great.  I have definitely been getting bigger the past few weeks, which is a great sign.  And this time it isn't all fat :)  I thought I was carrying Brady low, but Bean seems to be even lower than Brady was, but that may change as Bean gets bigger.

Yesterday, Paul and I went to Brady's grave to visit him.  Paul read another 2 chapters from the book he was reading him before he passed.  It's so nice to go visit him and spend time with him without any other distractions. The other day I was thinking about how all of these events are all so inter-connected.  If Brady hadn't passed when he did, Bean wouldn't have been conceived.  It's amazing to think about God's plan for me and Paul, for Brady, and for Bean.  I know that God has something special planned for Bean because he was conceived so quickly after Brady passed.  I'm so excited to meet Bean, but I'm also really enjoying the pregnancy this time.  The first trimester was rough, but I still enjoyed it, and now that I'm feeling so much better I am really enjoying it a lot.  It feels really nice to feel that way.  I feel very blessed.

Here is my most recent bump picture from today:

No comments: