Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kristie's Bump Watch - 6/10/2010


This is me on 6/10/2010 when I was 13 weeks. This marks the true end to the first trimester and makes me feel better that Nugget is going to be okay. At this point, there is only a 2% chance of miscarriage. My nausea has subsided, so I no longer have to take Zofran, and all of my food aversions have gone away. However, I am now experiencing some heartburn, so eating sometimes upsets my stomach. My exhaustion is also starting to subside a little bit, so I don't have to take naps every day (like I was doing for a couple of weeks), but I still get tired pretty quickly and definitely need to go to bed early. And my intense hunger still shows up every so often.

On 6/9, my waist was 35", so I have gained about 3" so far.

On 6/17, I went to my second OB appointment. At this appointment, they checked the heartbeat with a monitor instead of doing an ultrasound. The doctor was able to find Nugget's heartbeat pretty quickly and it was really strong, which he said was really great! So now I feel SO much better about Nugget being healthy and strong. I was 141 lbs at the doctor and my waist was 35.25", so I only gained 1 lb since the last doctor appointment 4 weeks ago, even though I gained 1.5".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kristie and Paul,

I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see you at Jenny's wedding! Congrats!!!!!
Kate