Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Third Ultrasound - 5/11/2010



On 5/11/2010, I had my third ultrasound. All of these ultrasounds have been with my fertility doctor and not my OB. Typically I wouldn't be having this third ultrasound with my fertility doctor, but because we lost The Kernel last week, they said I could come in again to check on Nugget, which was really nice. My fertility clinic is so awesome. Nugget's heartbeat and size were looking great again, so we were really excited about that (Paul has been to all the ultrasounds).

Above is the ultrasound picture of Nugget. She looks like a real person in this picture! So cool! We are still referring to her as a her right now, but still really have no idea if it's a boy or girl.

As of 5/10, my waist was 34". I stopped weighing myself because I found out that my scale uses electrical impulses to measure body fat and water, so I can't use it anymore. But so far I have gained 2 inches.

Paul took a picture of me at 8 weeks on 5/6. Just a little bump so far.

No comments: