Thursday, May 12, 2011

An emotional but good week

This past week was emotional but good.  My blood pressure has consistently stayed low, which is so awesome. I've somewhat altered my diet to follow the Brewer diet, but I didn't really have to make many changes, so that was nice.  I have no idea if I'll need to follow it in order to keep my bp low, but it's a healthy diet, so it couldn't hurt.

I have been such an emotional mess lately.  On Sunday I really got upset, but I think it was mainly because of being tired and overwhelmed with house stuff.  I'm really tired of having house crap to worry about.  I want to be able to just relax and not worry about things.  I think once this month is over, things will be better because we're planning on having all of the backyard stuff done by the end of this month.  Only 2.5 weeks to go until that time!

I have been getting more uncomfortable lately and my lower back has been hurting.  I know it will only get worse in the third trimester, but I am thankful that it's not as bad as it could be.  I'm still exercising, though I'm not doing as much because of my back pain and occasional knee pain, and my bp is staying low.  So I'm definitely happy about all that.  My weight gain seems to be consistent and on track, so that's good too.  And the best thing going on right now is that I feel Brooke at least half a dozen times a day.  When I feel her, I get so happy.  It's really nice.

I'm starting to try to plan for Brooke's arrival, but the house stuff is taking precedence.  That's another reason I want to get this house stuff done by June.  I want the entire third trimester to focus on getting stuff ready for Brooke.  I can't wait!!

Here's my most recent bump:

No comments: