Tuesday, July 13, 2010

OB Appointment - 7/13/2010

I had my third OB appointment today and Nugget is doing well! The heartbeat is really strong, so things are looking good. I recorded the heartbeat and put a link to it below, so you can hear it too! It's so cool! The scratchy noise you hear at the end is the baby moving :)

My weight is 145 lbs, so I gained 4 lbs in the past 4 weeks, which is right on target, and thankfully my blood pressure is lower than last time (130/72). It's still a little high, but not nearly as high as before.

Unfortunately, I have a cough and some chest/sinus congestion right now, so that's annoying. Hopefully Sudafed and Robitussin will help get rid of it. Looks like I need to get even more sleep now.

Next Monday we find out the sex! I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Yay! I heard nugget's heartbeat! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't think of 2 people more ready to love a new little baby.