Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Galway Day #3

10/28/07

So today I am very hungover and Paul is a little too. I was doing so well at curbing the amount I drink so that I wouldn’t get drunk and therefore hungover, but lately I’ve regressed. I’ll have to work on that because I really hate feeling this way. However, we found a great place called Bagel Bar, which has awesome bagel sandwiches! From now on, this place will be our breakfast place. Love it!

So we ate breakfast and then went back to bed. Finally, around 4:30, I started feeling better. We decided to go to McDonald’s to get burgers. Now, normally, at home, we are not big fans of McDonald’s. We like Wendy’s and Burger King much better, but it was such a wonderful thing to have a piece of home here in Europe. We got Quarter Pounders and fries. It was awesome! We even went back for more later that night for dinner :)

And, of course, we didn’t do anything tonight. But we did order tickets for the Cliff of Moher coach tour for tomorrow. Can’t wait!

No comments: